- Rusty rivet backs on the leather pouch
- Poor craftsmanship on the scales
- ONE of the screw-in pins has a lock washer on the outside. Looks like it was done to compensate for a blade that would not close properly
- Significant crack at the end of one of the scales
- Poorly fitting, misshapen wedge
- Rust on the edges of one of the internal washers which seem to be made of cheap steel
- Steel itself seems to be of low quality and weight - not what one would expect of a true Damascus blade
- As shipped, the edge had the bite of a butter knife. I was NOT expecting shave ready, but this one couldn't cut cardboard
- The blade does not lay flat on the hone, so there is no way that it will produce an even edge. The only way to hone it would be to apply tape strategically to the spine in multiple locations in an attempt to make it lay flat. You should not have to do this on a "hand-crafted" American made razor.
This is one razor that is most DEFINITELY going back to the seller. Negative feedback regarding the quality of the razor will be left on eBay in the hopes that others will see it and avoid this product.
The seller is bucknbeardamascusknives
Stay away from this product.